Stanley's blog

The proud headquarters of the British Conservative Party in Smith Square, Westminster, from 1958 to 2003 is to suffer the indignity of being taken over by the European Commission and Parliament and renamed “Europe House”.
One comment: “Conveniently located for the Westminster Parliament, it will provide an ideal launch pad when they come to buy up that building as well, once the current occupiers realise that it has ceased to have any useful function.”

Author :
Print